04 January 2012

2012...What?

I can't believe that it is a new year already! It seems like 2011 just started yesterday. But I have to admit -- it's been a pretty great start to the year! I can't believe the weather here in Utah - the high today is 47 degrees and sunny, and tomorrow is supposed to get up to 50!


We flew back in yesterday to sunny skies and NO SNOW! A New Years Miracle. Today is the first day of classes, and not only have I only purchased one of my textbooks, but today I forgot to bring pants! Yeah it was pretty hilarious. I have weight training first thing on M & W, so I was wearing my gym clothes and had packed my normal clothes in my backpack...but I totally forgot pants! And shoes...Yeah, this morning was interesting. At least I don't have my next class until noon so I was able to bike home and ahem...get dressed.

First day of class doesn't get much better than that!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment