24 March 2011

Fredette About It

You know you have got it made when there is a Wikipedia page about you. (And you didn't make it yourself...)

Photo Source
I am honored to have been a student here at BYU while Jimmer Fredette was here. I know that may sound silly, but I am glad that a guy who has such raw talent and humility was able to unite our school and give BYU a good name across the nation. I have been so impressed by all of the good publicity that our school has received thanks to the team's success this year, and hope that we can continue this tradition of upholding the honor code and sharing our beliefs with others.

I always enjoyed watching him play. I love seeing players who's passion for the game comes out in their every move. Plus, who can help but cheer every time he made a shot from way outside the 3-point line?


And I'll be the first to admit that I am definitely going to miss all of the Jimmer jokes. Plus, what is the Daily Universe going to write articles on now?

Thanks for a great season Jimmer, and I can't wait to watch you play in the NBA!

(Though I really wish the boy had gotten a haircut by the end of the season. Sheesh.)
Photobucket

1 comment: