10 March 2011

do people actually do these?

yeah, i have messy handwriting...

I never really thought that people actually made these little sun/flow/bubble/whatever-you-call-em charts, and in school I always thought they were pointless because I would always end up writing practically my whole entire essay in just my outline. But today, I brought back my fifth-grade training and actually gave it a try on my tissue bio research paper (death blech ew).

And surprise--it was actually helpful!

Ms. Marr, I guess you knew what you were talking about. And thank you. I feel like I actually made some significant progress and understand more about how brown adipose tissue regulates metabolic activity now.

And so, to reward myself, I am going to...

Grade papers. Wheee!

I'm just too darn nice to myself.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment