18 February 2011

thank you presidents

hat: qualtrics, jacket: love by amanda bynes, sweater: thrifted, jeggings: jcpenneys, bag: fossil, shoes: thrifted keds
Things I love about Fridays:

  • Having lunch with my sister. Not only do I finally get to see her even though we live like three streets away from each other, I also score free lunch! Thank you Freshman Meal Plans! (and Devynne of course)
  • Only 1 class + a few hours of work = I get to come home early!
  • Usually I clean our house on Friday. Nothing like a clean home to get the weekend going.
  • No school or work tomorrow!
  • Date night :)
  • Painting my nails for date night. Very important. 
  • I can wear weather-inappropriate items or uncomfortable shoes because I'm only on campus and seeing people for like 4 hours.
  • Ummm...did I mention that it's the weekend? Oh yeah, plus one extra day for us on Monday! (this week) Awesome!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm always thinking about you two. Love and kisses, Grandma Cline

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comment on my blog! your outfit looks great! :)
    Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete