07 January 2011

Fond of Fondue

Yay! Since I'm at work, I am on a normal computer and can post a picture! Yeah we still don't have internet-who knew it would be such a pain to spend money? Anyway, I don't really have that much to say except that I am totally excited for tonight because I am having my very first (okay sort of second) fondue party! For Christmas Kirsten and Fred got us a fondue pot, which is awesome because now I have two which means that I can actually have a party with cheese AND chocolate fondue at the same time! I started chopping and shredding last night, so hopefully it will all be great! Hopefully my camera will cooperate and I will be able to post a few pictures...man I need a new camera!


Why is fondue so luxurious and delicious? I don't know, but I definitely had a fun time trying to come up with unique things to dip. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Will and I just had a fondue party on New Years Day! It was glorious! Except, it probably doesn't deserve the title, "fondue party" as we only served chocolate fondue with some yummy dippers. We dipped angel food cake, apples, kiwis (surprisingly, kiwi was the favorite amongst the dippers), banana, graham crackers, and marshmallows. How'd your fondue party go?

    Also, the cooking blogs I visit daily are: Ahem, http://thepioneerwoman.com/ (she is bomb), http://twopeasandtheirpod.com/, and, http://www.melskitchencafe.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I've never thought to try kiwi! and one of my goals for the new year is to improve my cooking, so I will totally be using those sites--thank you!!

    ReplyDelete