28 October 2013

85. MAKE A MOLTEN LAVA CAKE


I've always wanted to try my hand at making a molten lava cake since they've had it as a pressure test on Master Chef at least twice and I wanted to know if it was really a great challenge. I think I must have a great recipe, because I surprisingly got it right on my first try! Of course its much easier when you have the recipe right in front of you and you're not cooking for your life...but I'm glad it turned out well! The photo above is not that great, but I was too busy enjoying it and almost completely forgot to document it! I was thinking that I would maybe be selfish and not share my secret recipe, but I figured that not that many people read this blog anyway, so what the heck, why not?

Click here for the link to the molten chocolate cake recipe I used :)

1 comment: