09 February 2012

A Quick One

I really should be studying for my test since I want to take it early tomorrow morning and then go with my visiting teacher to buy dark chocolate pomegranate seeds at Costco .... SOOOO here it is: I got into a pharmacy school! Yay! I got into my back up school, which is really nice because now I know, either way, I will be able to get a pharmacy degree and my whole undergraduate experience won't have been a waste! I also got a call from my #1 school today, and was offered an interview! I will be interviewing there on February 24th, the day after Owen's birthday! Yikes!

Anyway, just thought you should know, and also here is a cool link that shows on lds.org where the apostles have been lately and what they have been teaching. Awesome!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment