12 December 2011

Studyin Time

Yes it's finals week and since I didn't really study on the reading days (seriously BYU, you have to stop calling Saturdays "reading days") I'm hitting the books today. My mother asked if we pulled out the big snacks like we did last year, and I had to laugh and tell her that we were going a little healthier this year (thankfully). Here's this semester's fuel to get me going through this torturous week:


From left: Dark Chocolate Pomegranate seeds (from Costco, SO delicious and satisfying), Roasted Pine Nut Hummus (hummus = love), TONS of satsumas (because we bought at 25 lb box...this is all that's left! Go us!), Baby Lips chapstick (my finals gift, to myself), Funfetti pink frosting (cuz let's get real, I'm not thaaat healthy. And yes, I like it straight from the can), Multi-grain wheat Club crackers (I like 'em better than the original! And with the hummus of course).

So there you have it! Hopefully this year I will be able to focus more with the lack of stomach ache, so wish me luck!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment