12 October 2011

Chapped Lips

source
Dear BYU Vending,

Ever since I went to a bowling place where they had socks in a vending machine, I have realized the versatility of these machines that we once thought were just for snacks. I know you've tried to broaden your horizon and add "healthy" things like granola bars and apples that get bruised when the drop to the bottom of the machine, but I'm thinking that it's time to think outside the box here. Below is my list of suggestions of things to add to vending machines on BYU campus:

1. Chapstick 
2. Dental floss 
3. Ibuprofen 
4. Mini staplers/tape 
5. Jamba Juice 
6. Actual utensils 
7. Cell phone chargers

These are things that, from my experience, when you need them, you really need them. No time to walk all the way up to the Wilk, I need my chapstick now! I truly believe that this would not only increase revenue, but also the general happiness of students here at BYU.

Sincerely,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow Chapstick. That would seriously be nice. I think BYU vending should have CD RW's, Band aids, and toothbrushes/toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete