20 July 2011

Nice Guys Finish Last

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


I am so sad that in the past two weeks, two of my favorites have been kicked off the Bachelorette! What is this crazy Ashley girl thinking? No offense, but I think these two guys may be a little too good for our little miss Ashley. After that crazy Bentley drama and the fact that two of the top three finalists look exactly the same (aka need a serious haircut), I'm seriously starting to doubt this girl's judgment. Not only did she get rid of the two nicest guys on the show, but also one is a solar power company executive and the other is a portfolio manager! Hello brains & money! I think Ryan was probably way too happy and awesomely positive for her, and Ames is just far too eloquent. Right now these two guys are in the lead on the Bachelorette blog vote for who should be the next Bachelor--and I would love to watch either of them! They are both so unique, successful, and positive guys. They deserve to find happiness with someone who is concerned about more than HAIR!

Speaking of Ames, I was reading the fashion blog about the Bachelorette and found this quote that was included in a discussion of Ames pretty great:

A man should look as if he has bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care and then forgotten all about them. -Hardy Amies

Sorry for this completely random and sincerely pointless ranting post about people who I don't even know. It's the PCAT studying that is really getting to me, I swear.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment