11 July 2011

Abby Week

So since I was off work last week, I decided to invite my 12-yr-old sister-in-law, Abby, over to our house for the week in order to keep me company! We were so busy the whole time I didn't even get a chance to blog about it! We had so much fun making delicious dinners & popsicles, going to the pool & aqua aerobics, and watching Bride & Prejudice. 

the fantastic margherita pizza we made. 
We decided to do one of my summer goals this week--draw with sidewalk chalk! 


Abby drew her favorite animal--an owl! When we went shopping, she got a super cute owl key chain from F21. Adorable.


Can you guess what my drawing is of? Owen guessed it right away, even after only looking at it on the small screen of my camera!


This drawing relates to the movie that I took Abby to see this week, Monte Carlo (don't worry, I had free movie passes and didn't spend a $!). Of course I had to see it because it has TWO gossip girl stars in it, and I knew Owen would never never never go with me, so I took the opportunity and now I totally want to go to Paris--it's official!

And now I am back to work. Blah. It has been so nice having this time off. But the PCAT is in 2 weeks and I have to seriously make some progress on my research and I have decided that I am going to try to do some pharmacy shadowing (I already have 2 appointments set up--yay!) so it's time to get cracking. Thankfully the last and final Harry Potter premiere is this week and we already have our midnight tickets, so I have something totally awesome to look forward to!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment