17 June 2011










My husband is the best ever.

But the one thing he is most definitely not best at is keeping secrets. Seriously. But that was totally okay with me last night when Owen decided he wanted to give me my birthday present early--and he totally scored! I got exactly what I have been wanting for years--a Canon Rebel XS. The classic. I am so excited! I took it outside this morning to test it out, and everything I learned in high school digital photography came back to me so easily and it was so much fun! I decided that we don't really have anything super interesting in our yard, but I wanted to share this pictures anyway. They are completely unedited, just pure beautifulness. I am so happy. And I can't wait to take my new friend on our trip to Washington! WOOHOOOOOOO!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment