Summer time is a good time for me to make goals, since I actually have time in my life to spend doing something besides STUDYING MY BRAINS OUT.
So here are some things I want to accomplish this summer:
- Barbeque as much as possible
- Don't sleep in too much--try to save it for Sundays
- Make macarons
- Finally get running
- Volunteer at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Learn how to pipe frosting in that really cute way that they do at cupcake shops.
- Help Owen study for the GRE and study for the PCAT and then kick it's bum in August!
- Hike Mt. Timpanogas
- Go to Disneyland!
- Save up enough money to buy a super awesome camera to take to Disneyland
- Go to Yellowstone
- Enjoy the beautiful state parks that Utah has to offer, especially Bryce Canyon, High Uintas, and Zions National Park
- Make lots of money (that's Owen's job)
- Complete at least 5 DIY projects
- READ LOTS OF BOOKS! And more than just Calvin & Hobbes :)
I am taking any good book recommendations, if you have them.
That's it. Not to much to accomplish in a few short months right?