04 March 2011

And the obsession continues

New favorite photographer of the day: Annie Leibovtiz

Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges

Naturally, I follow the Disney Parks Blog on a regular basis, and a couple of days ago, they featured some of her work on the blog. And naturally, I am impressed and obsessed.

Scarlett Johansson 
Would it be so totally creepy if I ordered like extra huge prints of these and used them to decorate my home? They are all so beautifully stylized, and I like how some incredibly famous celebrities can take a break from the real world and enjoy some of the magic of Disney.

Beyonce, Lyle Lovett, and Oliver Pratt
And when I say like, I of course really mean LOVE TO DEATH

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Sorry Marc Anthony, I still think that the cartoon Aladdin has got you beat. Fortunately, your wife is totally hot.

Jessica Biel
Yeah Justin, bet you are regretting your decision now, eh?

Gisele Bündchen, Tina Fey, and Mikhail Baryshnikov
Okay I will stop the photo overload, but I think you can get the idea. All I can say is that I am stoked because the blog said that the new images from this year (Belle and a couple others I haven't included {Queen Latifah as Ursula, oh yeah}) will be included as a special insert in the April edition of Real Simple magazine, which I subscribe to.

And now I will go back to wait by my mailbox for it to arrive...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment