10 January 2011

Pizza Connoisseurs

So Saturday night, Owen and I were trying to decide if we wanted to go out for dinner or have the leftovers from the fondue party when we realized that we had been to basically every pizza restaurant in the greater Provo/Orem area. It is kind of ridiculous how much we like pizza. 

But aside from being ridiculous, I think that we actually have a pretty good idea about what's hot and what's not in the world of pizza. And so, on days when I so feel inspired, I think we shall do a little Provo Pizza spotlight for all of you Utah County readers. And for those three or so pizza restaurants where we haven't yet had the pleasure of trying, we plan to review them as soon as our stomachs (and date night budget) can handle!

Places We've Been:
  • Terra Mia
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Brick Oven Pizza
  • Pizza Hut
  • Papa John's Pizza
  • Domino's Pziza
  • Blackjack Pizza
  • 5 Buck Pizza
  • Little Caesar's 
  • Papa Murphy's 
  • The Pizza Factory
  • Pizza Pie Cafe
  • The Pie Pizzeria (SLC)
Places We're Heading Next!
  • Pier 49 Pizza
  • Nicolitalia's
  • Malawi's Pizza
  • Slab Pizza
  • Pizzeria Seven Twelve?
  • any others you can think of?
“You better cut the pizza in four pieces because 
I'm not hungry enough to eat six.”- Yogi Berra
____________________________________________________________________________
Today, I am thankful for Pandora radio and for it keeping me company on this very long and uneventful 10-5 shift here in the lovely but often boring Math Department office.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. i have heard amazing things about Pizzeria 712 in Orem. It's on State Street in the massive unfinished building around 400 S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I saw it online, but the website didn't work and the Google maps directions were a little shady, but we are definitely going to investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cafe Paesan has good pizza. It's not a pizza place exactly, but it's still good!
    69 South State Street Orem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pier 49 Pizza is delicious. Pizza Pie Cafe has to be my favorite because you just can't beat an oreo desert pizza!

    Just came across your blog, it's very charming. Hope you continue to find excellent pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know! I love the dessert ones! I was daring and tried the peach cobbler one because even though it looked kind of fishy, I was intrigued...So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to triple date with Zach and Sarah to Pirate Island. I haven't been but that would be fun if all of us went. I heard they have great pizza and their decorations and atmosphere is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha okay! That would totally be a fun addition to our list! :)

    ReplyDelete