26 December 2010

day 24- your last five facebook statuses

This one is kind of embarrassing for me since I never update my facebook status....but here it goes!


only two more finals...and after tomorrow--I'll be done with chemistry FOREVER!!!
December 14 at 7:52pm 

anyone know the best place to buy a christmas tree in the provo area?
December 1 at 7:51pm

Only 237 more days until Part 2....
November 19 at 10:11am

leaving to go to the theater...HP 7 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 18 at 7:17pm

Owen Hancock has his internship interview with PIXAR today! Everyone wish him luck!
November 2 at 8:43am

Yikes, I had to go all the way back to November 2nd to get five facebook statuses! Not as bad as Owen though...I don't even know if he has five facebook statuses total. We're both kind of bad about facebook, I admit it. But at least we've gotten better with blogging!

And yes today is a makeup day because, well....yesterday was Christmas of course! This Christmas was definitely different you could say, but I think overall it was pretty good--filled with family, good food, and remembering our Savior. And Owen and I rocked on the present front, that's for sure! We got more than what we could even ask for; I told Owen that I don't even know what we should ask for next year! One of the highlights was all the awesome games we got--we got Settlers of Catan, Disney Apples to Apples (awesome!!!!) and Quelf. Game night, anyone?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment