12 December 2010

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

So basically right now all I listen to is Christmas music. Literally. If Owen has a CD in the car that he was listening to on his way to work, he knows that it is best to change it immediately to 106.5.

So, when I am happy, I like to listen to "Linus and Lucy," or "Let it Snow" (even though we all know how I feel about snow), or basically any other Christmas song. A few other favorites are "Breath of Heaven," and "Last Christmas" (the girlier the singer the better haha--Hillary Duff, Taylor Swift, I love them all)

When I am sad, I turn to Josh Groban's soundtrack to The Polar Express, especially "Believe" or "Where are You Christmas?" from How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

When I am totally hyped, I dance around like a crazy person and sing Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" and try to get Owen to dance with me. Okay, who doesn't do that?

And when I am mad, Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas Sarajevo song usually does the trick :)

I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!!!!!

We put up our tree yesterday. It smells so delicious. I love walking into our house and taking a big whiff. My mother lent us a few decorations, but we still have not purchased a star yet...so here was my substitution for a star until we have a chance to make it to Hobby Lobby:



Photobucket

1 comment: