16 November 2010

impossible?

"Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Alice in Wonderland


Though my brain isn't functioning that much between the twenty minutes I wake up and eat breakfast, I wish this was something I did regularly. I always am so logical with everything I do that it is hard to think up the impossible. But this morning I read President Eyring's talk from General Conference on having faith in God, and then going and doing. And I think that in this is just what I need. Some more faith and little bit of thinking of the impossible.  I mean, who would have thought that it would be possible that on Monday I would be auditioning for a Balinese gamelan? (Side note: if you think Bali is cool, then check out this video from a traditional Balinese chant!---> 






And another movie quote, just to wrap things up...


"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." -Say Anything
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment