13 June 2010

Weekend Away

Wow, What a weekend!
Chelsey and I spent the weekend apart for the first time in months. Aubrey, one of Chelsey's best friends flew Chelsey up to Washington for her wedding which was conveniently the same weekend as Chelsey's sister Devynne's graduation. While this was great and all for Chelsey, it was torture for me. I simply didn't know what to do with myself. I guess I didn't realize how dependent I have become on Chelsey.
For example, let me lay out my diet over the weekend. Friday - Krispykream donuts for breakfast, Dominoes pizza for lunch, and cold cereal for dinner. Saturday - cold cereal for breakfast, J-Dawg polish for lunch, and a sixpack of donetts for dinner. Sunday - dry cold cereal for breakfast (I ran out of milk), a can of beans with tortillas for lunch, and luckily my parents were having me over for dinner or else I don't know where I would have gotten my nutrients.
Another example of how I am completely and utterly bored without Chelsey is the 17 plus hours I spent in the animation lab this weekend. Yes that is right I had nothing better to do than shut myself in the Crabtree basement by my lone self for the weekend. Not even the sun was privy enough to shine upon me this weekend.
And to top it all off, I did not get my wisdom teeth out this weekend. Yeah, Chelsey somehow thought that I was, but I actually don't get them out till the 28th, so yeah, I have that to look forward to now.

All I have to say is, I am so glad Chelsey is back now. Unfortunately she is leaving for good on Wednesday :( *sob* But the good news is our wedding is now only 2 months away! Hopefully I am able to survive till then!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment