21 June 2010

One Week Down...

Owen here, and I want you all to know how much I love Chelsey! Yes I love her. A lot. And today it is her birthday. So for that very reason I have decided to blog. Happy Birthday Chelsey! Anyway...
Well, it has been almost a week since I said good bye to Chelsey for good, erm I mean till July when I see her. But this has really been one full week. Lots has happened concerning the wedding, namely Chelsey has found bridesmaid dresses, and also secured a spot for our reception. I think I may have found the suit that I want, and at an incredible deal, where I will get two suits for about $250. There hasn't been much room in my schedule for passing the time, but when I do have time, I have enjoyed reading Sherlock Holms, working on my animation and Video Chatting with Chelsey, my favorite thing of all. Wow I can't believe how much I miss her. I wish she were here right now. But I just need to keep myself busy and it will all work itself out. Owen OUT!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment