08 June 2010

Movie Review #1!

Seeing as Owen is an animation student and wants to work at Pixar, and seeing as I am the hugest Disney fan ever, I would say that we see our fair share of movies. Now, we normally
wait until they have arrived at the Dollar Theatre to see films on the big screen, but this was one I had to let Owen take me to see in 3D. And boy was it worth it! Here are our opinions on the film:

Chelsey:

5 out of 5 stars!

I loved this movie! It was hilarious for all ages, and not 100% predictable, which was kind of fun. They have definitely improved the 3D technology--I didn't have a headache after watching the movie! One thing I would recommend is wearing contacts and not glasses when you go see this movie...the 3D glasses don't exactly fit over normal glasses too comfortably! But other than that...GO SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW!


Owen:

5 out of 5 stars

I must say that How to Train your Dragon is one of the best films I have seen this year. Right from the start, the movie pulled me in with its humor, action, and awesome special effects. Although the film seemed to be targeted more toward the younger generation, I found many of the gags right up my ally. Because of these things, I would give this film 5 stars. It is one film that I would love to have in my collection to watch over and over again!

Oh yes, we are true film critics :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment