15 November 2011

10 Days!

Only ten more days until Thanksgiving -- WOOHOO! I can't wait! I seriously need a break, mostly just to catch up on everything! I can't believe I've gone this whole month without falling into the cliché of blogging about things I am grateful for -- what am I thinking? Well it's time to catch up on this seasonal gratitude, so since there are 10 more days until Thanksgiving, I'm going to share with you 10 things I am grateful for!

10. The lunches my husband makes for me

9. Debit cards and online banking

8. Christmas music! Especially Michael Bublé's new album (except for his rant on Kim K - unnecessary)

7. Boots!

6. Lovely fall leaves

5. $5 movies at Target -- we got Hitch last night, love that movie!

4. This unseasonably warm weather -- thank you!!!!

3. It's already Tuesday

2. Gmail chat

1. The smell of waffle cones

source
source
found on pinterest
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment