17 May 2011

New Place, New Look

(Dear Readers: Please keep in mind that the following post is based on the presumed notion that somehow Owen & I will fall into a pretty sum of money thanks to some long-forgotten relative who decides to bestow unlimited funds to us)

I am not sure if you have heard yet or not, but on June 1st, Owen and I will be living in a new house! YAY! We will be saying goodbye to awkward smoking neighbors, squeaky and super low ceilings, living underground, our dear potato bug friends, washing machines that don't rinse out soap, permanently stained floors, power outlets that always go out, and the dungeon! I am so excited and we are so blessed that we were able to find someone to move in before our contract was over. I am also excited because our new place has wood floors. You know what that means. Time to shop for rugs! And while I was at it, I figured, what the heck? Might as well pretend like I can totally redecorate and pick out all of my other favorite home decor items! I might have to call up some companies and ask them to special-make some items in the color scheme of my house, but whatever

link

link
link
link
link

link
link


Okay, I'm kind of partial to Urban Outfitters decor right now, but hey! It's cheaper than Pottery Barn!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to get what the last item was. Cute! I'm nervous to decorate my first place, i feel like i'll constantly want to be redecorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redecorating is half the fun! Though it is a lot easier if you stay in the same color scheme, and right now I am definitely desiring some change!

    ReplyDelete