02 March 2011

the final chapter

sweater: thrifted, top: target, necklace: target, belt: f21, jeans: kohls, boots: target
I DID IT!!!!

Yes. That is right. I have completed the 30 for 30 challenge!!!

Dear other clothes in my closet, 
I cannot wait to see you again tomorrow. What a sweet reunion it shall be. 
Love and kisses,
Chelsey
My least favorite part of these pictures is also my favorite part--I know I know, there is like a ton of light on my face, but I am SO excited that it was that sunny and warm and awesome at 9 am today! I am glad that this 30 for 30 challenge was a lovely distraction from the dreariness of February, and now spring is practically here!

Also, remember that histology class that I hate a lot a lot a lot?

Guess who got the highest midterm score in the class.

Oh yeah. I'm just that lucky (not smart)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yayayayay! Congratulations on both 30 for 30 and your midterm, that's fantastic! I have those boots in both brown and black and they are amazing. & I love your necklace! Target is truly the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being done with the challenge! Super cute outfit btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit choice! I have enjoyed following these and seeing how well you mixed and matched! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! And yes, I totally agree Target is the best :)

    ReplyDelete