27 December 2010

day 26- what do you think about your friends

This is an interesting prompt. Being newly married, our relationships with people pre-wedding are definitely changing, and it is becoming a new challenge to maintain ties to our "single friends" and also make new "married friends" while still trying to figure out how to live with a new person who you are going to spend the rest of your life with!

So basically I'm not sure how to answer this prompt. I think my friends are...changing.

Good news though--went shopping today! Found some fabulous deals, including a new planner (thank goodness), 2 of Owen's favorite pair of pants (original price $60, price we paid $21.34 oh yeah), and the expansion pack for Settlers of Catan half price. I'd say we scored. And I can finally start writing all of the important things in my planner for next year--yay! Tomorrow is the little bro's birthday-Happy 10th Quinn!

my favorite brother...and as he would remind me, my only brother :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment